LIFE!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.....
Assalamualaikum semua! How's you life? Everything runs smoothly?
Hope that our life gonna be happy this month!
Alhamdulillah, dengan ke-tidak-berapa awesome dan jayanya, March test dah over! 
Everything was so hard I think :/ hahahhaa, not really lah.
Science and Sejarah was sooooo annoying,
feel this, when you're answering Science paper early in the morning, hujan selebat-lebatnya.
hei, can you feel that? selamilah jiwa dan ragaku :/ 
time Sejarah pun sama! although dah 11am, its still raining heavily!
sejukkk sangat, although I'm wearing the blazer, I'm still cold. 
I felt sleepy, tak boleh nak concentrate, serious saying.
I'm not hoping for an A for this both papers.............................

and now!
March holiday is just started! 
I really can't wait for my birthday.....
It's on March 14, yakni hari Rabu :)
so, buy some presents for me k :P 
wishing you guys enjoy your school holiday with loads of homeworks ;P
take care!!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment